In this weeks show, Andy talks about the latest Google Algorithm Update (landing now, from May 25): what we know right now, what it means, and who is likely to be hit!
Andy also discusses how to optimise your website for local search, explaining that 66% of people are looking to shop more locally moving forward (google survey).
If you’ve any questions or comments about the show, get in touch
Links mentioned in the show:
- Google Developer Notes for May 2022, Search Update – https://developers.google.com/search/blog/2022/05/may-2022-core-update
- Previous Search Updates (Moz) – https://moz.com/google-algorithm-change
- Google Search Console – https://search.google.com/search-console/about
- Google Page Speed Test – https://pagespeed.web.dev/
- SEM Rush Sensor* (tracking category rank fluctuations) – https://semrush.com/sensor
- Divi by Elegant Themes* – https://elegantthemes.com
- A Complete Guide to Local SEO (by SEO Andy) – findthegaps.com
If i have missed any links please let me know.
*the above marked links are affiliate links, using these links does not cost you any money but helps keeps this podcast running. Thank you.